KS-14 vs KS-14B same? Cheapest?

Rim22

What is the cheapest King Song? 

Is the only difference between the KS-14 and the KS-14B the size of the battery?

Can you upgrade to the bigger battery yourself?

When the original battery is too old and I have had time to learn to ride well l may want to have that extra battery capacity.

Hi Rim,

The B have a 500W/ 2000W motor with a 174wh batterie ( you can easily take ofF battery and replace with a new one ) that's the cheapest one

The C right now have 800W/3000W motor with a battery from 340Wh to 680Wh , you can not take it out by yourself

You battery will go for years if no problem, they is not need to change them normally 

Thanks for the helpful information.  I read on another post that batterys last 6 to 8 years.  I thought that 5 years would be a good time to upgrade to an up to date >300Wh battery and hoped my DIY skills would save some money, if DIY battery changes are possible.

i have decided on getting a King Song but have not yet decided if I should start Cheap with the KS-14B or wait for the KS-16 to be available.  I think I will wait till specifications and price are available for the KS-16 are available before I decide.  If I hadn't read up  on e-unicycles I would have wound up with an AirWheel 3X or 8X.  I have confidence in my ballence but I am very concerned about unexpected shut-downs. One of the unicycles I was interested in was the IPS line.  I decided against it because of the potential shutdown problem.

If anyone has more info to help a beginner make the best choice for a first unicycle I would love to hear it.

The feel between 14 and 16 inch units will be different. Other things being equal, it may be a good idea to wait for the 16incher if you like the looks of it more. But i for example figured that i enjoy the manouvarability of the 14 incher too much to pick a 16 incher over it. I may get the 16 inch as a second wheel, but if i have to choose between the two i will probably pick 14 inch. Its good to manouver around pedestrians but has smooth enough ride over the small obstacles too.

4 hours ago, Rim22 said:

Thanks for the helpful information.  I read on another post that batterys last 6 to 8 years.  I thought that 5 years would be a good time to upgrade to an up to date >300Wh battery and hoped my DIY skills would save some money, if DIY battery changes are possible.

i have decided on getting a King Song but have not yet decided if I should start Cheap with the KS-14B or wait for the KS-16 to be available.  I think I will wait till specifications and price are available for the KS-16 are available before I decide.  If I hadn't read up  on e-unicycles I would have wound up with an AirWheel 3X or 8X.  I have confidence in my ballence but I am very concerned about unexpected shut-downs. One of the unicycles I was interested in was the IPS line.  I decided against it because of the potential shutdown problem.

If anyone has more info to help a beginner make the best choice for a first unicycle I would love to hear it.

I am new to this as well and bought an Airwheel x3 which seems to be working great so far. I put about 10+ miles a day on it so far all week and have not had one problem. I am already wanting more speed and think I will order a King Song 14" 800w 680 this week.

Archived