Looking Extreme - Solowheel Xtreme

MvM

The large top speed does not make sense to make 55V. Of course, it requires a lot more. And also the engine must be more powerful. But it's not a problem. It just need to do.
However, large Amps lipo batteries is not a problem.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Chriull says "To reach a top speed of 100km/h you would need a motor power of about 6500W. This would mean 117A of a 55,5V battery back...

(P=F*v, F=1/2*cw*roh*A*v² -> v=(P/(2*cw*roh*A))^(1/3) with cw=0.9, A=0,5m², rho=1,29 kg/m³ <-> I hope this is about right ;) )"

While the power formula is true for non-gyro stabilized two-wheels, it's different for the Electric Wheel. To continue to provide an upright stabilizing force, there needs a considerable margin of reserve power. Also, because the power delivery is non-linear—if you examine the variability of the power output with the Ninedroid app, or a power meter—you'll see massive fluctuations in output even while riding on flat terrain. 

I know. But do not make this harder than it is. Man goes into space and others. This is just a matter of power on increasing. Tripled or quadrupled power. There it is. There is nothing more. Lipo batteries, and then we go.
No one assume that the tire will go to 100kmh in the same electronics. That, too, it is clear that there is no 100kmh be achieved for the same money than 40kmh.
Moped and motorcycle drag racing are priced differently.

GOT THEM Yesterday Thursday 11th B)

Really cool and great EU!!!

Tomorrow will try to put online the Unboxing and 1st ride Video B)

Congratulations on your new wheels!  :) Looking forward for the ride video, not really that interested in the unboxing though...  ;)  Personally, I think Solowheels are very expensive compared to their specs, but I'm sure they're great wheels overall, and the quality is probably superb.

I'm interested in seeing how "good" the build quality is on the inside. Can you open it up and show us how the water and dust proofing has been done? How the cables are arranged so they don't move about in the shell? How cables aren't being pinched or bent around tight corners? Those are the things that would convince me that the product is indeed better than the rest

Please let us know what you like and also what you don't like them.

I have had my 1500W Solowheel for a year now and have had a great deal of fun with it. Am not really interested in spending another relatively huge amount on another EU, but IF the difference between the old and new model are really bit, I might consider it.

Please let us know what you like and also what you don't like them.

I have had my 1500W Solowheel for a year now and have had a great deal of fun with it. Am not really interested in spending another relatively huge amount on another EU, but IF the difference between the old and new model are really bit, I might consider it.

​If you don't want spend the huge amount of money on an extreme I would highly recommend getting a mcm2s 680 from gotway.   You'll get to experience a wheel with stiff firmware (much stiffer than any SW variant I've tried), and you'll get log range and high speed.  I've really been enjoying riding the mcm2 for a couple of months now and I have got used to the different feel of the firmware finally (its took at least 10 days).  Worth trying both. 

​More information now please!   Please post some video or pictures :)

These extreme seems to be available in the Inventist store now:

http://store.inventist.com/store/p/35-Solowheel-Xtreme.aspx

And they aer offering 1200 USD rebate if you trade in your classic.

@Sam Clegg: Please edit your existing post, so I don't have to merge them all the time... ;)  thanks

​But i replied to two different comments, so i assumed it would make sense to make that two different posts.   Is it even possible to reply to two different posts in one messages (quoting both of them) in single message?

Sorry, I can't say am advanced user of these php forum things :)

​But i replied to two different comments, so i assumed it would make sense to make that two different posts.   Is it even possible to reply to two different posts in one messages (quoting both of them) in single message?

The "plus"-sign below each post is"multiquote", you click on each post you want to quote, then you see a "Quote X posts" -button appear on the right lower corner of the screen. You can also split a single quote into multiple ones (like I've done here, above and below) by pressing enter on empty line within the quote, then you can write between the quotes (like this paragraph).

Sorry, I can't say am advanced user of these php forum things :)

Yeah, it takes a while to get used to it, don't sweat it  ;)

Sorry to All for delay....

I'm having problems with Video editing program into save the final results to 1080p Full HD resolution...

Till now I used an Android app but I discovered it has this bug if I use several clips or if I add titles and Stickers...

Now I'm trying to do it on PC platform due really want to upload it in Full HD ;)

Actually it was saved by the Android application at the absurd resolution of 1080x600 :huh: that obviously became a poor 480p on YouTube... so... no.. don't want this event that way..

Thanks for understanding... will upload it ASAP ! ;)

Anyway, till now, I just confirm my finds in Demo day 1st impression sensations ;) GREAT Machine !!! Just Love it !B) 

https://plus.google.com/107379304749771978170/posts?pid=6160560010140181154&oid=107379304749771978170

Sorry to All for delay....

I'm having problems with Video editing program into save the final results to 1080p Full HD resolution...

Till now I used an Android app but I discovered it has this bug if I use several clips or if I add titles and Stickers...

Now I'm trying to do it on PC platform due really want to upload it in Full HD ;)

Actually it was saved by the Android application at the absurd resolution of 1080x600 :huh: that obviously became a poor 480p on YouTube... so... no.. don't want this event that way..

Thanks for understanding... will upload it ASAP ! ;)

Anyway, till now, I just confirm my finds in Demo day 1st impression sensations ;) GREAT Machine !!! Just Love it !B) 

https://plus.google.com/107379304749771978170/posts?pid=6160560010140181154&oid=107379304749771978170

​Any more photos, videos, or information for us?

​Nice clip, too bad I don't understand Italian.

Can you compare it for us with the other EU you have had?  In which way does it feel different.

​Great acceleration, but overall .. the Confort ! You really could double their miles without become tired .

Plus.. yesterday going to Post office doing their usual route Me and my son have half the time... We found us in front of the entrance looking each other in our eyes and cannot believe at it.... lol...

My dealer didn't like anymore to ride the Classic. .. I'm less drastic... but if you'll have the chance to try the Xtreme you'll notice immediately the differences in feeling and comfort B)

​Great acceleration, but overall .. the Confort ! You really could double their miles without become tired .

Plus.. yesterday going to Post office doing their usual route Me and my son have half the time... We found us in front of the entrance looking each other in our eyes and cannot believe at it.... lol...

My dealer didn't like anymore to ride the Classic. .. I'm less drastic... but if you'll have the chance to try the Xtreme you'll notice immediately the differences in feeling and comfort B)

​Hmm, thanks for the info :)

I have the 1500W 'classic' Solowheel and really like it very much.
I have driven some other EU's (Airwheel mostly) or even the older 1000W Solowheel and compared to those, the 1500W Solowheel already feels much more comfortable and easy to ride.
Even after a year of ownership I still go out just to ride it around town for the fun of it. So if your dealer doesn't want to ride it anymore, the difference must be really BIG !!!

Can't wait to try the Xtreme myself.

Archived