Photo - Gotway MCM4 vs King Song 14 inch 800W physical comparison

John Eucist

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That makes you wonder doesn't it?  What are the stats on them are they close too?

They were supposed to be close since they are both supposed to be 800W motors but currently the MCM4 settings are buggy and my MCM4 tilts back at 12 km/h instead of the 32 km/h on my KS14-800W.  I hope Gotway can resolve this bug soon.

Is the MCM4 software or firmware upgradeable via download?

Also the pedals look approximately the same size.  Does the MCM4 feel fatter between the calves when riding?

One more - is the high speed of the Gotway sealed or something?  Maybe it's pretending to be slow before being unlocking - that may sound optimistic  :lol:

Is the MCM4 software or firmware upgradeable via download?

Also the pedals look approximately the same size.  Does the MCM4 feel fatter between the calves when riding?

One more - is the high speed of the Gotway sealed or something?  Maybe it's pretending to be slow before being unlocking - that may sound optimistic  :lol:

Not upgradeable via download as far as I know.

Feels about the same in fatness.

I think it's just a bug they have to figure out.  For now I'm pretending I didn't even buy an MCM4 and revisit after they fix it.

How does Kevin Lee's unit perform?  

His is tilting at 16 km/h.  He claims he did hill tests and it performed just like the ks14-800w in "power".  I assume it's the acceleration from 0 to 16 km/h on a steep uphill climb.  Maybe @Kevin Lee can comment here himself.

Anyways, you can disable the tilt-back entirely if you so choose.  I just haven't done that because I don't want to be the one to test the limits.  :D

KS,in china,NO one ride it,very less peopel user KS 

Just a tip. If you want to sell your EUC it's better that you show us what it can do, not the popularity amongst common people in China. You have now a golden opportunity to make videos, test and compare the mcm 4 before anyone else. If you want to sell any MCM4's that is.

Just a tip. If you want to sell your EUC it's better that you show us what it can do, not the popularity amongst common people in China. You have now a golden opportunity to make videos, test and compare the mcm 4 before anyone else. If you want to sell any MCM4's that is.

Market reaction is the best proof, regardless of the domestic and foreign, EUC players party video, you can see I said the situation, see if it is true. I'm not a data master。

Market reaction is the best proof, regardless of the domestic and foreign, EUC players party video, you can see I said the situation, see if it is true. I'm not a data master。

Yes but you must also understand that these things are expensive and people want to do their research themselves also. If your customers are happy they will do the PR for you. Unless you hate money you should be starting a thread with videos you driving it in different speeds, hills, size comparissions etc. The time that will take is less then a couple of hours but might pay of in selling a lot more EUC'S no? Just my two cents.

Here is a good video showing what a certain EUC can do.

And also be helpful and answer questions about tilt back, top speed etc is a good thing.

I know that the language can be a challenge but maybe you have a friend that can help you?

I am certain if you do this people will feel more comfortable buying EUC's from you. And also to help them out with customer service, guarantees etc is all good things and will pay off in the end.

Reputation is everything in my books.

Yes but you must also understand that these things are expensive and people want to do their research themselves also. If your customers are happy they will do the PR for you. Unless you hate money you should be starting a thread with videos you driving it in different speeds, hills, size comparissions etc. The time that will take is less then a couple of hours but might pay of in selling a lot more EUC'S no? Just my two cents.

Here is a good video showing what a certain EUC can do.

And also be helpful and answer questions about tilt back, top speed etc is a good thing.

I know that the language can be a challenge but maybe you have a friend that can help you?

I am certain if you do this people will feel more comfortable buying EUC's from you. And also to help them out with customer service, guarantees etc is all good things and will pay off in the end.

Reputation is everything in my books.

:lol::lol::P

They were supposed to be close since they are both supposed to be 800W motors but currently the MCM4 settings are buggy and my MCM4 tilts back at 12 km/h instead of the 32 km/h on my KS14-800W.  I hope Gotway can resolve this bug soon.

so I hear gotway has resolved the Chinese app version for the app, is this true?

can anyone confirm the KS14-800W can go 40KM/H?

Archived