UK - North West?

DangerousDick

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's now almost 12 months since I bought my Ninebot One E+ and i've done 1300 miles and still not seen another one in the Fylde coast area. I have seen 3 other EUCers and regularly ride with one of them (James).

The "ride the lights night" along Blackpool promenade is coming up soon (Tue 29th August @ 7pm) when the whole promenade from Bispham to Stargate is closed to all traffic except bicycles (nobody minded me riding the ninebot that night!)

I hope there will be more EUC riders this year so put your name down to join us for the ride.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Time to revitalise this topic as it's been 12 months since my last post on here. Come on you guys, surely there are more riders in the North West who want to meet up. I'm riding the Blackpool lights again (Tue 28th) for the third time and think there may be several riders joining me. Hope to see you there?

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/17/2019 at 1:26 PM, Tonyo said:

Hi all, my name is Tony I live in S Manchester I am a newish EUC rider on a M super X and I would love to meet others for a ride out if possible, thanks in advance Tonyo.

I wonder whatever happened to this fella? He must live really close to me, but I've never seen anybody else riding a wheel around these parts.

Am really surprised about Manchester! I thought there would of been more riders! Am sure there a few in and around the city and outskirts that haven’t been spotted yet! 😳
we are still a very very rare breed Steve. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Earl said:

Am really surprised about Manchester! I thought there would of been more riders! Am sure there a few in and around the city and outskirts that haven’t been spotted yet! 😳
we are still a very very rare breed Steve. 

I spoke to a friend yesterday, and he cycles to work in the city centre. He told me that actually, going into the city toward the university, he sees loads of electric scooters - and he thinks has seen wheels - on the cycle paths there. Must admit that it still seems odd, as I live in the middle of a massive student population and haven't seen a scooter or wheel yet.

One guy did stop me the other day and mention EUC's, but I ride past his place a lot and I reckon the "other one" that he saw, was actually me :) 

• 3 weeks later...