My Rockeel is dead

Lindy W.

I fall down when riding my Rockwheel 16' on the sidewalk because there was someone not noticed that I'm passing by. My skirt was rolled up into the wheel and stuck in before I pull it out. After I pulled out my skirt, it seems stop moving forever, make long beep sound when I turn it back on. It feels like something is stopping the wheel when I pushing it with power on. I opened up the case, and I'm pretty sure there is no cloth is still inside. And I can't find the fuse on the PCB... Is there any solution? Or anywhere/ website I can buy one? (I'm guessing the MOS burned down at the time when everything stopped... Please correct me if I was wrong...)

• 2 weeks later...

I fall down when riding my Rockwheel 16' on the sidewalk because there was someone not noticed that I'm passing by. My skirt was rolled up into the wheel and stuck in before I pull it out. After I pulled out my skirt, it seems stop moving forever, make long beep sound when I turn it back on. It feels like something is stopping the wheel when I pushing it with power on. I opened up the case, and I'm pretty sure there is no cloth is still inside. And I can't find the fuse on the PCB... Is there any solution? Or anywhere/ website I can buy one? (I'm guessing the MOS burned down at the time when everything stopped... Please correct me if I was wrong...)

Try to measure with ohm-meter between the legs of each transistor. If you get different result, one of the transistors is probably broken. Maybe check to make sure the wires to the motor has not been broken when your skirt caught the wheel

Archived