THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

15 minutes ago, swvision said:

That is so fricken awesome!!!

I may have been there, but not on a wheel - which makes me so jealous!

Keep rolling - maybe I'll wheel with you one day...

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, logos122 said:

Video is about a year old. I don't ride like this anymore since my accident. Video still shows how much quicker a Gotway is than a car in a major city.

(Serious Accident)

Nice, nimble riding, @logos122 but also scary. No protection, no lights, zipping across lanes between buses and cars, I was terrified – that's a complete trust in your fellow motorists and just the slightest mistake from one of them... Not to mention those who have had a couple of drinks too much! I am very happy that you are still alive and I hope your injuries have healed well. Take care!

4 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

I'm at the Formula One Grand Prix in Austin now and riding my Msuper V3 everywhere. And it got me free VIP passes to the event by a couple of awesome guys on motorcycles seeing me and inviting me back to their VIP camp. This is the video of me keeping up with them.

Way to go, @Michael Vu ! Show the people that riding your way to fame beats writing your way to fame. Who needs a '+' to their membership status anyway?:unsure: The Nobel Prize is evolving so all riders hang in there...;)

Edited by Snurre

4 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

I'm at the Formula One Grand Prix in Austin now and riding my Msuper V3 everywhere. And it got me free VIP passes to the event by a couple of awesome guys on motorcycles seeing me and inviting me back to their VIP camp. This is the video of me keeping up with them.

this is awesome

a unique video, for sure and what a great opportunity

thanks for sharing

On 10/19/2016 at 7:14 PM, Sidestreet Reny said:

Yes sir, I'll go do that right now @Tishawn Fahie! It's looking pretty damn good. Peep my channel when ya get a chance too. Vlogs on the way. Btw I am coming back to NY in two weeks, you gonna be there?

@Sidestreet Reny No problem - What is the name of your channel I will subscribe asap!

On 10/19/2016 at 10:27 PM, Roll Model said:

Why do some feel their 'right to have irresponsible fun' Trumps the rights of dozens and dozens of innocent bystanders? Why should your dumbassery be a risk for others? If you permanently injured another person - What would you say, "sorry about your injuries, but you should have gotten your Baby Carriage out of my way quicker?"
Most likely you'd just laugh and take off, right?

Trust me after we got to a light I made it clear to them how close they were to running into that stroller. They probably would have kept going - I for one would have stayed to help! They were young kids doing what we all use to do at 15... act a fool.... At least I did until I matured and realized my actions can result with horrible consequences...

• Upvote 2

On ‎23‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:18 AM, Snurre said:

Way to go, @Michael Vu ! Show the people that riding your way to fame beats writing your way to fame. Who needs a '+' to their membership status anyway?:unsure: The Nobel Prize is evolving so all riders hang in there...;)

:(  I I kinda like the plus membership benefits.  You haven't seen the petting zoo so you don't know how good it is.  Not all of us live in warmer climes where we can go riding as often as we want plus by the time work is finished it's dark already, and it's illegal so one cannot go riding all over the place.  This photo was from last week.  I made a snowman co-pilot while waiting at A&W.  I don't like riding when it's super cold outside with slippery snow and ice on the ground.  Anyways fame is over-rated.  I'm in it for the hot chicks which painfully brings up another disappointing revelation on this forum... :(

snow.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 10/20/2016 at 11:59 PM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

An MSuper? That's awesome!!!

Have you told the Missus yet? And will you be posting about what you think?

I did tell her and she was not thrilled. ;)   Now if I can just get her to learn on the 9B1....

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

:(  I I kinda like the plus membership benefits.  You haven't seen the petting zoo so you don't know how good it is.  Not all of us live in warmer climes where we can go riding as often as we want plus by the time work is finished it's dark already, and it's illegal so one cannot go riding all over the place.  This photo was from last week.  I made a snowman co-pilot while waiting at A&W.  I don't like riding when it's super cold outside with slippery snow and ice on the ground.  Anyways fame is over-rated.  I'm in it for the hot chicks which painfully brings up another disappointing revelation on this forum... :(

Yes Hunka, I see your point: it is actually much better to be on the inside looking out than vice versa. We on the outside are of course following your advances with interest.:o Time will tell...

Plus-chicks.jpg

And thank you for sending over that Golf stream. It keeps the cold away for another month or so over here.

Edited by Snurre
  • Upvote 1

Don't be too bitter, @Snurre.  You too might have a slim chance in becoming one of the "elite" Plus MembersTM  like us (The Fabulous FourTM) so just keep those hopes up!  And even in the likelihood that you never will become one, don't despair.  You can still watch and admire us from a distance in the special windowed viewing area as we soak in our private hot tubs while ex-Playboy bunnies massage our tired shoulders from 12:30 to 12:45 pm (viewing hours may vary so schedule ahead of time, a small viewing fee may apply).

Difficult to imagine, but yes, I too was once a regular peasant member very similar to yourself at one point in time. I was able to quickly rise to my esteemed and revered position after many arduous hours of posting nonsensical responses to various threads.  The trick is to confuse the higher members to think you actually know something even though in reality you have no clue what you're talking about so they end up thinking you have some value to add to the forums even though secretly the only reason you're here is to try to meet hot chicks which apparently and disappointingly are short in supply.  :angry:

I know it's challenging to live in a number two country1, but don't hate.  Don't be a hater.  We're all semi-adults here, and with that comes the wisdom to know that others just are naturally more suited to possess a higher and exclusive Plus MembersTM    status.  :D

1Best Countries: Quality of Life

(BTW if you couldn't tell - I was just kidding!)

Edited by HunkaHunkaBurningLove
  • Upvote 1

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:19 AM, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

I know it's challenging to live in a number two country1, but don't hate.  Don't be a hater.  We're all semi-adults here, and with that comes the wisdom to know that others just are naturally more suited to possess a higher and exclusive Plus MembersTM    status.  :D

1Best Countries: Quality of Life

(BTW if you couldn't tell - I was just kidding!)

Oh wow. No 4 country. Better than I thought They obviously overlooked my neighbors when writing this. Although, living next to a fugitive can have it's benefits. They keep very quiet because they don't want the police to pop by for any reason.

• Upvote 1