THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

14 hours ago, Hansolo said:

French Wheelers in Amsterdam during Week End the 8 and 9 th in october.

First meetup

You are so lucky, to have such a great, phantastic community!

i wish we even had 1/10 of drivers here....

Nice!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Tishawn Fahie said:

I hope you guys can watch and enjoy. If you do please subscribe.

Yes sir, I'll go do that right now @Tishawn Fahie! It's looking pretty damn good. Peep my channel when ya get a chance too. Vlogs on the way. Btw I am coming back to NY in two weeks, you gonna be there?

Edited by Sidestreet Reny
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Yes sir, I'll go do that right now @Tishawn Fahie! It's looking pretty damn good. Peep my channel when ya get a chance too. Vlogs on the way. Btw I am coming back to NY in two weeks, you gonna be there?

I will check out your channel right now! You'll be in NY? Fantastic please let me know when you do I can set something up. There's a group of us who ride every other weekend. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Tishawn Fahie said:

I will check out your channel right now! You'll be in NY? Fantastic please let me know when you do I can set something up. There's a group of us who ride every other weekend. 

Rite on I'll PM you. I have never even ridden with another person before. It'll be a trip.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Tishawn Fahie said:

...I'm going to attempt to create worth while watchable content.

Why do some feel their 'right to have irresponsible fun' Trumps the rights of dozens and dozens of innocent bystanders? Why should your dumbassery be a risk for others? If you permanently injured another person - What would you say, "sorry about your injuries, but you should have gotten your Baby Carriage out of my way quicker?"
Most likely you'd just laugh and take off, right?

Edited by Roll Model
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Roll Model said:

Why do some feel their 'right to have irresponsible fun' Trumps the rights of dozens and dozens of innocent bystanders? Why should your dumbassery be a risk for others? If you permanently injured another person - What would you say, "sorry about your injuries, but you should have gotten your Baby Carriage out of my way quicker?"
Most likely you'd just laugh and take off, right?

Whoa, dumbassery? Humanitarian glitch! Out of curiosity, what do your 100% safe and harmonious hobbies and weekend activities consist of?

Attention: You must now do your wheelies in the designated areas or at least 30 feet from the entrance.

I'm REALLY against more regulation of any type, and I'm all about having fun and doing what you want, but you have to admit, they were a bit too close to babies in strollers while running against the red light...  If they came at my child's stroller like that, they would likely have been knocked over.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I'm REALLY against more regulation of any type, and I'm all about having fun and doing what you want, but you have to admit, they were a bit too close to babies in strollers while running against the red light...  If they came at my child's stroller like that, they would likely have been knocked over.

A life can be changed in a split second...
I hate regulations that limit my freedom, but what real choice do those that value their children, their wives, their mothers, their dog...When you have a clear public menace, action must follow.
It's similar to those who don't think they need to clean up after their dog.
Selfish, childish, irresponsible, public danger - That should really build the EUC community!!

• Upvote 1