THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Tomé mi ACM 16 para un paseo en la hora del almuerzo a la playa, montar a caballo desde LAX hasta el muelle de Hermosa Beach. Aquí hay algunos puntos destacados.

It's been a pleasure to walk with you and painless feet, was very curious not to listen at any time any warning beep, I'm waiting for my new wheel Msuper and I'm a little obsessed with learning the different meanings of alarms, good video

12 hours ago, Brian Thompson said:

man this video thread is intense!!! going to take me a while to get thru this. . .  

i'm still new to the forum so i thought i'd post my older videos here in case someone hasn't seen yet, and if you have seen it then watch it again! sorry if this is reposting, but if someone added it before now it wasn't me! 

first video i made with my roomate willow back in 2014 second is one year newer but also shot riding my old Airwheel X5. 

great videos,  looked through some of the other stuff,  u will need to come and teach wee J some poi ;) 

• Upvote 3

Nice Msuper 2 trail Riding!  I see you're both using safety tethers as well which is the smart thing to do.   The last thing you want is to have a fall and end up with the wheel careening off the side down the hill.  Those tree branches must be a pain to watch out for. 

• Upvote 1

haha, cool that you recognized the leash. It's a 3m dog-leash for 10€. we bought them 2 tours ago, just for this kind of paths.

This is my absolut favorit path ... not easy to ride while holding the selfie stick with my handprotectors

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

Spredning some EUC lovin, with the gang..

We have over 300 individuals trying out wheels during a Culture Night in Copenhagen.. This was really fun.

how i dream to have something EVEN REMOTELY resembling this where i live

this is truly awesome

thanks for sharing with us

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

Well after a loooooong month without wheel I'm happily back up and rolling - this is from a practice session down @ my local park. :) 

OK...Who said the contest was over?

The members call still submit reputations in honor of your revered riding skills! Welcome back!

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Sorry for this duplicate posting, but since my just-made General post is primarily concerning a video, I thought I'd post here also.

This video compares my two Gotway wheels and may be of some value to those trying to decide which to buy.

Great video, thank you for taking the time for this.  The riding part was long, but that's how I normally post my videos too.  That's what fast forwarding is for.. ;)

The info you gave is great, and I'm impressed with the mileage you are getting out of the MSuper v3.  I can't wait to take possession of mine when it arrives.

• Upvote 2