THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

58 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Ok...kids rule when it comes to learning to ride an EUC..in this case my NB1 E+.

2 days training spaced 1 week apart with a total time of 1 1/2 hours. I now have a riding buddy!!!!!

He is doing well, how old is he?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

He is 11! Proud moment especially for me! Feel like I brought back  precious teaching experiences of my son through my grandson. Almost in tears

Jus a bit older than wee j, perfect age to start!  He has an airwheel though so a bit smaller for him to ride on,. He has never tried a bigger wheel.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WeeJ said:

Jus a bit older than wee j, perfect age to start!  He has an airwheel though so a bit smaller for him to ride on,. He has never tried a bigger wheel.  

He loved Wee J's video! Hope someday he can master his awesome skills!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Sorry for all of the videos. Just a very proud grandpa! 3rd session with my grandson in an open school parking yesterday with  2 1/2 hours total learning time. 

That's awesome!  I'm not around my grandkids enough, but I'm anxious to get them on one as soon as I can.

Oh, by the way, Thumbs up to Grandpa for doing this too!  He'll never forget this time with you.

• Upvote 2