THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

16 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not sure what is crazier, this video's idea+execution, or the phenomenally creepy mask:laughbounce2::blink1:

I may actually have to hide the Mten3 in the future if my wife would have seen me today. ;)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

Looks like when the sun is at the right angle the reflection off your mirror could burn a hole in your face :wacko:

Fortunately it's a flat mirror so that's impossible. Does annoy me sometimes.

On 2/23/2018 at 3:10 PM, Marty Backe said:

And sometimes it's via my phone streaming to a Bluetooth speaker (the orange device seen attached to the handle of the Tesla in this video).

Oh, I see.  I used to used my King Song speakers, until I was informed it was annoying everyone I passed.  We can barely hear external speakers because of the wind noise and the direction the speakers face relative to our ears, but walkers, and sitters and near by residents have no wind noise, just our noise.  I don't use external speakers anymore, if I'm moving; unless there is absolutely no one anywhere near by, and even then, I've got my headphones set up already, so why bother?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Smoother said:

Oh, I see.  I used to used my King Song speakers, until I was informed it was annoying everyone I passed.  We can barely hear external speakers because of the wind noise and the direction the speakers face relative to our ears, but walkers, and sitters and near by residents have no wind noise, just our noise.  I don't use external speakers anymore, if I'm moving; unless there is absolutely no one anywhere near by, and even then, I've got my headphones set up already, so why bother?

If you get a Bluetooth speaker like what I'm using, it focuses the sound up to your head and not to the sides like the KingSong speakers or most Bluetooth speakers.

http://amzn.to/2Dw7fbo

48 minutes ago, n2eus said:

A fun fast ride on my Tesla.  This is my first video wearing full body armor.  Top speed during this ride was 28 mph.

Nice :)  Who was your wingman doing the 'filming from a distance'?

Weren't you telling me that at your age you didn't want to go too fast? I guess you got over that huh :thumbup:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Wondering what the approximate price of one of these houses would be...

0.5 to 1 million USD.

Edited by n2eus
  • Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, Rehab1 said:

My Mten3 has been missing for a month since my accident. I think my wife hid the wheel but I found it earlier today. ;) 

Parden my messy garage. 

Video of the year.... A+

Im sure you'll ride again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, n2eus said:

A fun fast ride on my Tesla.  This is my first video wearing full body armor.  Top speed during this ride was 28 mph.

pretty. never been that far west but my hair probably wouldn’t like it. when ur passing those cars, don’t u ever worry somebody might be in them and open their door into u. i know CA allows lanesplitting but i don’t have any trust in humans.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2018 at 5:53 PM, Rehab1 said:

I may actually have to hide the Mten3 in the future if my wife would have seen me today. ;)

please @Rehab1 u know better than me, ur body has been pretty good to u over the years, give ur old carcass a chance to mend. it will mend better if u boost ur Endocannabinoid system. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system 

btw i’ve got a two week old calf that was probably stepped on by it’s mama that probably needs ur expertise if ur in my area anytime soon. i need a dog splint for its rear leg. 

• Like 1