THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

31 minutes ago, dbfrese said:

I tried embedding a Facebook video to the forum but it didn't work. Check out the National Pie Day video at the link below on my advertising Agency's Facebook page and please like and share it on FB. We're having a friendly little competition at work to see who can get the most likes and shares on their posts!

https://www.facebook.com/BIGYAMAgency/

I couldn't find any videos. Is the video related the EUC Videos :confused1:

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I couldn't find any videos. Is the video related the EUC Videos :confused1:

Yes, my co-workers actually chase me around the office (while I'm riding my wheel) while I'm carrying pies!  To find the video, keep scrolling down past the "photos" and "videos" sections. The video is the top "post" for today. 

Edited by dbfrese

31 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Great job on the pie video!  (I'd "like" it but I avoid Facebook like a foot-deep pothole.)

Now be honest: did you make this video just to have an excuse to ride in the office?

Well, it had been more than a year since I actually rode around inside the office, so it may have had something to do with it! :unsure:

Edited by dbfrese

You can embed the pie video by posting the direct link to the Facebook post, right click the timestamp (e.g. "3 hrs") and click copy link address.

Great video by the way, that office (?) looks like amazing fun to ride in! I don't know how you get any work done. ;)

Edited by Flow
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Flow said:

You can embed the pie video by posting the direct link to the Facebook post, right click the timestamp (e.g. "3 hrs") and click copy link address.

Great video by the way, that office (?) looks like amazing fun to ride in! I don't know how you get any work done. ;)

Thank you @Flow! I appreciate the tip!

1 hour ago, Flow said:

Very funny production and story line! I love how you were able to get all of the employees  involved and even the guy behind the bakery counter. Nice job!:thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gr8ps said:

Tishawn's video. His MSuper review is the first time I saw a EUC and led me to starting this expensive hobby. Looks like Gotway may be coming out with a skateboard.

That board is sick! Futuristic design and well engineered suspension. Oh god.....my wife would kill me! . 

1 hour ago, gr8ps said:

Tishawn's video. His MSuper review is the first time I saw a EUC and led me to starting this expensive hobby. Looks like Gotway may be coming out with a skateboard.

If I recall, Gotway already came out with a skateboard over a year ago. Nothing like this though, and I'd bet my paycheck that this has nothing to do with Gotway.

From the App that he was using, it may be called Supreme Strider which has something to do with New York skating.

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

If I recall, Gotway already came out with a skateboard over a year ago. Nothing like this though, and I'd bet my paycheck that this has nothing to do with Gotway.

From the App that he was using, it may be called Supreme Strider which has something to do with New York skating.

You may be right. I got confused because when the video starts, you clearly see that it was sent from Gotway America. It's kind of strange that they would send out this unit to Tishawn for review.

Edit: You are correct. This is a kickstarter. Too many "me too" board manufacturers out there trying to recreate boosted boards success. Lot of scammy vaporware too. 

Edited by gr8ps
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, gr8ps said:

Looks like Gotway may be coming out with a skateboard.

Like Marty said, this already happened. "Gotway Moonwalk". E.g. here: https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/products/gotway-moon-walk-electric-skateboard

Not sure how good and successful it was, probably not to much? You can't even find it on Speedyfeet without googling:efef3d5527: But unlike other eboards, it has no remote, but foot sensors (I believe) like the Onewheel, so at least it's unique. There are videos on it too, and some discussion here, if you search for "Gotway moonwalk".

Gotway America is (cleverly) using Tishawn for marketing their store, so they sponsor him, that's why they're mentioned prominently in his videos.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, outcast00096 said:

Seems like they updated the wheels a bit. The older ones look better for off-roading... Yet, I think I'll stick with my OneWheel.

I think I'd enjoy the Onewheel more too. But to be fair, the Onewheel is not a skateboard like this or the other electric skateboards. It belongs in its own unique category.

Edited by Marty Backe

15 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I think I'd enjoy the Onewheel more too. But to be fair, the Onewheel is not a skateboard like this or the other electric skateboards. It belongs in its own unique category.

Careful now, I've been ridiculed for less than that on the OneWheel groups and forums. :) They are an... Interesting bunch. Speaking of which, here's what I love about a OneWheel and I can't see myself riding a normal skateboard (I have a few, I've owned an Yunnec Ego2, Blink Lite, and a Lou Board v1.) 

Edited by outcast00096
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, outcast00096 said:

Careful now, I've been ridiculed for less than that on the OneWheel groups and forums. :) They are an... Interesting bunch. Speaking of which, here's what I love about a OneWheel and I can't see myself riding a normal skateboard (I have a few, I've owned an Yunnec Ego2, Blink Lite, and a Lou Board v1.) 

BTW, my intention was not to ridicule you. I thought I was agreeing with you - the Onewheel is great (because it's not a skateboard). :confused1:

27 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

how would the cutoff work? you'll just continue to rolling forward...

You mean the one wheel?

Nope, the board will drop down into forward direction and depending on the underground you will fall/faceplant/crash also...

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

BTW, my intention was not to ridicule you. I thought I was agreeing with you - the Onewheel is great (because it's not a skateboard). :confused1:

Nah, @Marty Backe wasn't thinking you were. I was saying the OneWheelers often ridicule anything that is not a onewheel and they get mad when you call them anything really? Hoverboard, no. Skateboard, sometimes, that's a little bit more acceptable but you'll get burned on the forums and groups for it. EUC, hell no. I've been laughed at in groups and forums for riding EUC's including "why do you ride a roomba?"

• Like 1