THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

20 minutes ago, radial said:

My Mavic Pro arrived in the mail just this week.  I flew a couple of sessions in the backyard today, but the multitude of features and options is a bit overwhelming.  This is going to take some study.

Awesome! YouTube has tons of Mavic educational videos. Take your time and have fun! Just make such the GPS signal is strong before take off. 

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Never miss the opportunity to explore the unknown, like when I came across this deep tunnel.

Mmmnnn... The question is whether your tube sliming will prevent syringe punctures? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Mmmnnn... The question is whether your tube sliming will prevent syringe punctures? 

You were in California for quite some time.;)

24754689118_2227aeb6b4_b.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Living the dream baby... Living the dream! 

Yeah, doesn't this subterranean tunnel with all of it's beauty want to make you come here :barf: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Unwinding with a Mavic and Mten3 tonight.

Nice smooth Mten3 riding skills. You're really upping your video production game :cheers:

Gorgeous images! Love it when you start far away from some landmark, like the mountains here, and then get to it, here to and along their base. Oh, and back!

Exactly what I'm thinking seeing the mountains in some distance from home. I can get there, up there or along there, and back, with the EUC:efeeec645d:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demargon said:

I also love use the euc in my daily tasks, something like putting out the trash can be fun

Fantastic :D Given any opportunity to ride a wheel, grab it.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, n2eus said:

I am very impressed with the firm holding power and nimble geometry of my new Gotway Tesla, as I practice in the driveway.  However, Bodie is completely unimpressed.

Very nice Dan! So you sprang for a Tesla too. :cheers:

The dog and his comments were hilarious :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, steve454 said:

Don't know if this was posted already, but if not here is the Uniwheel battery swapping video.  Less than 30 seconds, charges in 1 hour.

So, I've been away for a bit... Can I actually buy this wheel now? And extra battery packs?