THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

I have! Just never thought to film it. Now I’ll be forced to do it backwards so I don’t look like a copycat.  :)

If it's not filmed, did it really happen :lol:

Yes, backwards and on the Mten3 would be cool. Please wait until there's snow on the ground :popcorn:

• Like 2

And to imagine that you weren't going to buy this wheel "because it had nothing to offer you due to its limited battery."    :lol:  I knew it was inevitable.  :whistling:

Now imagine if they tweaked the side panels to increase the battery capacity to 1600 Wh or higher...

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

And to imagine that you weren't going to buy this wheel "because it had nothing to offer you due to its limited battery."    :lol:  I knew it was inevitable.  :whistling:

Now imagine if they tweaked the side panels to increase the battery capacity to 1600 Wh or higher...

It's growing on me :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Cannings said:

I'm not sure what i'm more jealous of @Marty Backe the weather you have compared to the UK, the fact you have dedicated cycle paths compared to the UK or the fact you have your tesla when mine is still waiting for my chinese friend to hand it to UPS!

Or... all of the above... :D 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cannings said:

I'm not sure what i'm more jealous of @Marty Backe the weather you have compared to the UK, the fact you have dedicated cycle paths compared to the UK or the fact you have your tesla when mine is still waiting for my chinese friend to hand it to UPS!

Hopefully you'll get the Tesla before Christmas. You might have to wait a bit longer for the weather though :whistling:

In the uk that type of weather is 1 day a year, thats our summer! 

Tesla wise from me tapping in some details into the UPS website they reckon 5 days from when they receive it, which is actually pretty good and he has booked the delivery so i'm thinking worst case of a week on friday :) pretty excited

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

You Americans crack me up... It's a bend in the road - that's all! 

Yep...Americans thrive on embellishment. I’m so glad Trump does not fall into that category. ;) You must admit @Marty Backe‘s shot was awesome! 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Well that was cool.  Who covers a bike trail for 400 yards?  What was that all about?  Under the approach to an airport runway?

No reason that I could ascertain. Our tax money hard at work :(

13 hours ago, Cannings said:

...or the fact that said cycle paths even appear to have a roof to keep that blinding sun off the back of your neck... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slaughthammer said:

Uhhmmmm....

Actually rode like this for about a kilometer to the garden waste disposal site. When you go above 20 kph with an empty wheelbarrow, it becomes quite jumpy.

I love it :thumbup:  And of course you may know that the Chinese often translate the term for our wheels into "wheelbarrow" :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1