THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Dancing with Mten3 between yard work duties.:)

That was great. Exactly what the Mten3 is designed for; 3 minutes of fun whenever you can get it :D

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

So to rehab.. ahm, recap: you bought a new gadget (leaf blower), then another one (sprayer), poisoned your wife with it so she would be out of the way, so you can ride some mten3, before you continue with your yardwork - no doubt with another new gadget. Correct? :efeebb3acc:

Does a new rake count?  ;)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Does it look like this?:oimage.jpeg.3dbab3e7fedac11d6bdcbfebc3e1b895.jpeg Seriously though, you are really good riding backwards figure 8's and pendulums.^_^

Thanks buddy! 

BTW your close. ;)

36801216085_5d94049f17_b.jpg

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Thanks buddy! 

BTW your close. ;)

36801216085_5d94049f17_b.jpg

The wheel hanging on the back is for when his tractor breaks down he doesn't have to walk back to the house :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

The wheel hanging on the back is for when his tractor breaks down he doesn't have to walk back to the house :lol:

Did I mention I rode it like that for about 10 feet until it smacked me in the back of the head. I’ve never been the same §|nC£.:confused1:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Looks harder than on the mten3 though. But good skills training! Next: the same on 16 inch ACM, 18 inch msuper V3, 2 inch Monster?

Exactly. And people better than me can obviously make this look a lot easier. But the bottom line is that with the Mten3 it's effortless.

But I'm getting better and will continue to practice with all my wheels.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HarryOneTwo said:

It's my video (busted). Hi everyone! I use long Manfrotto selfiestick. It's odd looking technique for sure while holding that 1.5m stick. At least it's easy to change stick's length and camera angles while driving. That bridge shot was nice, looked better than I expected. I don't have any camera stabilizer so I try to drive as smoothly as I can.

Great footage! One long selfie stick indeed! I felt like ducking under the branches on this shot.:o

tree

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The Mten3 isn't the only fun wheel to goof on - just takes a little more space (for me)...

Very Nice Marty!  I can hardly wait to continue practicing in my winter parka.:cry2:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Very Nice Marty!  I can hardly wait to continue practicing in my winter parka.:cry2:

It's a bummer this time of year. I'll have to start wearing a long sleeve shirt soon :cry2:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

It's a bummer this time of year. I'll have to start wearing a long sleeve shirt soon :cry2:

I hate you! :cry2: :roflmao:

Damn Californian, thinking a drop from 20°C on average to 15°C is winter! :D

This morning the temperature on my way to work was 5°C with cold winds....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scatcat said:

I hate you! :cry2: :roflmao:

Damn Californian, thinking a drop from 20°C on average to 15°C is winter! :D

This morning the temperature on my way to work was 5°C with cold winds....

:D

In all honesty, you'll never see me riding at 15°C. 18°C is about as low as I'll go. Fortunately it's rare that the temp's get even that cold during the day :thumbup:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

:D

In all honesty, you'll never see me riding at 15°C. 18°C is about as low as I'll go. Fortunately it's rare that the temp's get even that cold during the day :thumbup:

You make me feel like I live on the north pole... :crying:

• Like 1