THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

52 minutes ago, YoshiSkySun said:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I had a lot of fun filming and editing this video. Without a doubt, this was one of the best experiences I’ve had riding an EUC, we had steep mountains to climb and meandering trails to explore...I’d love to do this ride again.

Shout-out to @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" for retrieving his euc after that epic tumble and for always keeping our rides lively.

In addition, I understand, I made a slight error identifying @Marty Backe‘s KS14S (my bad, Marty :( ) at the end. 

Well, til the next episode...happy riding fellow riders! :D;):roflmao::w00t2: :ph34r:

Hope you can make the Fullerton Loop ride in a couple of weeks. Another fun set of trails.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The videos keep coming :D  I'm glad we got to see a little of you in this one ;)

Very funny when @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer" plowed through those two women - fortunately they took it OK :)

Having a big red unit can be antimidating at times.:D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GoinPostal said:

Marty, I would be extremely interested to hear your impressions of the KS16S..

He mistakenly said that I was riding a 16S. I was actually riding my KS14S.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 12:14 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my video.

Some very nice this-is-how-you-fry-your-Gotway-motor-cables mountain riding by the usual California suspects. Video by @YoshiSkySun. Wondering why @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer"'s msuper V2 fell down the hill. Looked like a backwards overlean? And why is @Marty Backe riding a 16S (not the 14S, which he has)? And why isn't Yoshi posting this himself? Questions over questions...

At about 4:11 is the most awesome scene of a wheel going over a cliff!  Great editing!  And best of all, the wheel was found and still working!  Gotways are tough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

How about some Mten3 fun in confined spaces? Buy an Mten3 now. You know you want one :D

Awesome job as always Marty! I’m bummed that I sold the building I would practice in during the winter. Your lucky to have year around warm weather! 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Hehe. Marty's next video: he's holding the mten3 into the camera and telling "Will you buy an mten3? Will you buy an mten3?" for one hour. Like this:

Hypnotic: Look at the wheel, see how it does the pendulum, your eyes feel heavy, see the pendulum go forth, and back, and forth, and back.

You know you want one of those. They're cheap, and they're fun, and you should really buy one...

When I say Aliexpress, you will wake up and remember nothing of this, but the urge for an MTen V3

AliExpress

Edited by Scatcat
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

How about some Mten3 fun in confined spaces? Buy an Mten3 now. You know you want one :D

Hey @Marty Backe  I love your Mten3 videos.  Did you ever post your video review of the KS-14S?  I know you said that you've been working on this, but I haven't seen it.  Look forward to see your review of this as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clovis said:

Hey @Marty Backe  I love your Mten3 videos.  Did you ever post your video review of the KS-14S?  I know you said that you've been working on this, but I haven't seen it.  Look forward to see your review of this as well.

I haven't forgotten - I do need to work on that 14S video :(

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Marty: "Oh right, I did buy a 14S at some point! Wonder what happened to it..." *proceeds to do trick circles on the mten3*

Damn, I left it in the closet. Out of sight, out of mind, as the saying goes :whistling:

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Hehe. Marty's next video: he's holding the mten3 into the camera and telling "Will you buy an mten3? Will you buy an mten3?" for one hour. Like this:

That was hilarious :laughbounce2:  I was thinking of you @meepmeepmayer as I wrote the lead-in to this video :D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scatcat said:

Hypnotic: Look at the wheel, see how it does the pendulum, your eyes feel heavy, see the pendulum go forth, and back, and forth, and back.

You know you want one of those. They're cheap, and they're fun, and you should really buy one...

When I say Aliexpress, you will wake up and remember nothing of this, but the urge for an MTen V3

AliExpress

AliExpress

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Smooth video.  I like the variety of scenery and camera angles.  Your riding and filming just keeps improving.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, n2eus said:

Smooth video.  I like the variety of scenery and camera angles.  Your riding and filming just keeps improving.

• Upvote 1