THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, MaxLinux said:

Very cool to see so many riders come out at night! The city looked beautiful! My favorite part was carrying the girl in front of the restaurant!

Whoa I didn't recognize him at first in the dark video, but that was Alex Segmuller!   @EWheelMotion is A.S. on the forum?  Cool!  ....Except he hasn't been on in a year...

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

After watching this, I'm hopeless. I should retire my wheels immediately ;)

I fell the same way. These kids are so fluid and responsive to each of their millisecond moves.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Whoa I didn't recognize him at first in the dark video, but that was Alex Segmuller!   @EWheelMotion is A.S. on the forum?  Cool!  ....Except he hasn't been on in a year...

Yep that's Alex! He love's his new hat. 

36780582174_e6dbae37be_b.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/2/2017 at 5:51 PM, Hansolo said:

Paris, cars free day. 233 participants............

awesome!  can't believe that was only 233, looks like more...  not sure if we will ever see it here in NYC, I would love to see it here though!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

awesome!  can't believe that was only 233, looks like more...  not sure if we will ever see it here in NYC, I would love to see it here though!

Start organizing. I have over 20 people identified in Southern California and the list keeps growing. You have to start, and given time, the list will grow.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

As soon as I saw him pick up that girl I knew it was him. That's his favorite move :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hansolo said:

The second day of the WE in Royan (France)

I love how the French still greet the women with a kiss on the cheeks.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Start organizing. I have over 20 people identified in Southern California and the list keeps growing. You have to start, and given time, the list will grow.

hard to organize cross country gathering as these EUC's batteries are too big for flying.  @houseofjob chris yim, has facebook group for NYC, currently has 27 members.  not sure if all local.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Hansolo said:

The second day of the WE in Royan (France)

your videos are really clear.  what are you using?  sony action cam?  love the scenic routes.  wish there was something like that to explore here in the north east.

35 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

hard to organize cross country gathering as these EUC's batteries are too big for flying.  @houseofjob chris yim, has facebook group for NYC, currently has 27 members.  not sure if all local.

Oh, I didn't mean national. These are Paris rides, so I figured you could work on New York City rides. I'm working on Los Angeles rides.

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

your videos are really clear.  what are you using?  sony action cam?  love the scenic routes.  wish there was something like that to explore here in the north east.

Yes, I use Sony action cam X1000 and X3000

59 minutes ago, n2eus said:

Memorable ride on Msuper3 on Columbia River Trail in Richland, Washington.

Another fantastic 'dreamy' video :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, EWheelMotion said:

Thanks a lot for sharing this! Looking forward to share more skills, tech, mission, vision and whatever I can share with you guys!!! . All the best! Alex

Your most welcome Alex! Thank you kindly for all your efforts educating and teaching children how to ride EUCs!  Your generous outreach has touched countless numbers of people! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/4/2017 at 7:37 AM, eddiemoy said:

Yes, that was inspiring! I think France has one of the strongest EUC communities in the world! Any video from Esprit Roue, I know it will be great!

On 10/4/2017 at 11:03 AM, Marty Backe said:

Yes, I've noticed this growth, more people joining the group rides! SuperSport has a nice group too, if I understand correctly, that group is in a different part of CA!

• Like 1