THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

11 minutes ago, YoshiSkySun said:

Rolling through the streets of Los Angeles with @Stan Onymous.

That looked like a lot of fun. Some crazy looing bikes there too. How tall was the one where the guy had extended post and bars. I saw him/her in the parking garage too. Must have been a tight fit for them!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, YoshiSkySun said:

He was between 8 - 10 foot off the ground...those things are so hard to ride, I don't know how they do it?! Check out this another guy here in Los Angeles...:roflmao:

Man, I get slight vertigo watching this. I really wonder if there is an effective way to get off this safely if he hits something or has to stop?

Cool video.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Man, I get slight vertigo watching this. I really wonder if there is an effective way to get off this safely if he hits something or has to stop?

Cool video.

37205605492_64052bb891_b.jpg

• Like 3

On 9/20/2017 at 3:46 AM, Radislav said:

At the autumn EUC contest 2017 in Moscow

On 9/20/2017 at 11:21 AM, Marty Backe said:

I'll know that EUCs have finally made in the United States when we have EUC contests here :(

I love a good EUC contest!;)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Marty or Stan should have taken their Mten3 and rode in figure 8's underneath that big bicycle!  That would have been cool.  :w00t2: But a little bit dangerous at the same time...

I'm sure he would have appreciated our figure eights ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

The Coca Cola truck isn't looking very festive this year...

That looked like a nice relaxing ride.  Thankfully sound can be turned off so, I could enjoy it too, because I'm not a fan of that music tbh. :)  

• Like 1

Nice circle in front of traffic!  :lol:  Guy's in the car going... what the heck?  :confused1:  That headlight is nice and bright.

I noticed a slight pedal scrape during one turn.  I wonder how difficult it would be to have an adustable pedal mount so people can customize their pedal heights?  Luckily the IPS a130 has an extra hole, but still a custom insert has to be made to brace the pedal hinge pin.  You would think they could design the pedal so that the pin could be removed and inserted into the next higher slot according to preference.

Some people like the stability a low pedal gives, but I think a higher setting would make a wheel more responsive possibly. That would explain the V8's twitchy response that people seem to be reporting on.  If they could lower their pedals that might help the handling.  Why not make them adjustable or would that be too much to ask?

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Mten Nite Ride

The end was funny:D

I also have a new theory, due to this video (the music especially):

You're not Martman, the superhero, you're Hitbacke, the Hitman! You weave and ride around with your fun, colorful, unassuming mten3 in the night, smiling at people while you delight them with your tricks and marvelous tiny vehicle for a few moments, possibly wearing an oldschool hat fits the music, to be lifted in friendly greetings before you go on along your seemingly spontaneous route. But what these people don't know, somewhere in a dark parking lot along the way, your real destination, someone just collapsed from a single, precise shot to the heart by a silenced pistol, hidden under your shirt.

I may have too much fantasy/time right now.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Nice circle in front of traffic!  :lol:  Guy's in the cars going... what the heck?  :confused1:  That headlight is nice and bright.

I noticed a slight pedal scrape during one turn.  I wonder how difficult it would be to have an adustable pedal mount so people can customize their pedal heights?  Luckily the IPS a130 has an extra hole, but still a custom insert has to be made to brace the pedal hinge pin.  You would think they could design the pedal so that the pin could be removed and inserted into the next higher slot according to preference.

Some people like the stability a low pedal gives, but I think a higher setting would make a wheel more responsive possibly. That would explain the V8's twitchy response that people seem to be reporting on.  If they could lower their pedals that might help the handling.  Why not make them adjustable or would that be too much to ask?

I love the headlight. Looks like it's the new headlight for the newer Gotway models. I'm pretty sure it's much brighter than any other EUC out there. Puts the KingSong lights to shame.

I've said it before, I think the pedal height is perfect on this wheel. Pedal scraping is exceedingly rare (at least for me).

At the very very end of this video you can faintly hear someone calling from the car, "what is that thing" :D

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The end was funny:D

I also have a new theory, due to this video (the music especially):

You're not Martman, the superhero, you're Hitbacke, the Hitman! You weave and ride around with your fun, colorful, unassuming mten3 in the night, smiling at people while you delight them with your tricks and marvelous tiny vehicle for a few moments, possibly wearing an oldschool hat fits the music, to be lifted in friendly greetings before you go on along your seemingly spontaneous route. But what these people don't know, somewhere in a dark parking lot along the way, your real destination, someone just collapsed from a single, precise shot to the heart by a silenced pistol, hidden under your shirt.

I may have too much fantasy/time right now.

Yes, you must be reading/watching/playing too much fantasy stuff right now B)