THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

Left behind, a different look, from Home to Work about 7km.

camera mount at the back of Msuper V3S+

Doesn't that triple beep make you nervous?  I appreciate the leaf wake. I've been looking behind as I wheel through fresh leaf covered paths just to see the wake myself. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:blink:  Beep beep beep....I think I'd go insane listening to that throughout a ride.  Is that the last speed warning?  I'd take me a slight tiltback rather than continual beeps any day...

No, its a second alarm at 30-35 km/h I think, gets people out of the way :)  I ride with with music on so I hear very, very little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demian B said:

Doesn't that triple beep make you nervous?  I appreciate the leaf wake. I've been looking behind as I wheel through fresh leaf covered paths just to see the wake myself. 

Its a second alarm at (30-35 km/h I think), In another video or pic. that I posted when I hit 50km/h, you can hear for brief second triple alarm (that made me little nervous). I really like the leafs as well :)

16 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

Left behind, a different look, from Home to Work about 7km.

camera mount at the back of Msuper V3S+

Nice perspective for a change. Yeah, that beeping would drive me crazy. So you leave the second alarm on for the purpose of letting pedestrians know that you're near them?

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Nice perspective for a change. Yeah, that beeping would drive me crazy. So you leave the second alarm on for the purpose of letting pedestrians know that you're near them?

It just turns out that way, but it does get annoying to be honest. Maybe I should get some bell or horn :D. I just dont wanna sneak up on someone at 25 km/h or faster. With cars/ bikes you hear the engine, this thins is almost silent.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

When is Gotway going to add in some high quality speakers into their wheels?  I still love these riding sound effects.  Maybe the "Jaws" theme on repeat would be cool...

Gotway has been adding more ring lights to their wheels (Mten3, Tesla). So maybe speakers are next :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

When is Gotway going to add in some high quality speakers into their wheels?  I still love these riding sound effects.  Maybe the "Jaws" theme on repeat would be cool...

54 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Gotway has been adding more ring lights to their wheels (Mten3, Tesla). So maybe speakers are next :thumbup:

I'm not a fan of light rings I think they look tacky, cheap & uncool. Kids toys should have colourful lights by all means but I get enough attention riding without looking like a fairground attraction too lol. :roflmao: My Ninebot really bugged me even though I turned the lights off except as an overkill battery level when I was stopped. If a company wants to add them then so be it so long as there's an option to turn it off completely :) 

Where the speakers are concerned, for me, the beeps are loud enough (especially the low battery beeps when you still have many miles you can travel on a Monster) so hopefully they won't play them through stereo / quadraphonic speakers or even worse - TALK to me! lol I can't do with wheels that talk either. Also - ghetto blasters where a 70's/80's thing and should stay there :P 

I'll go and crawl back under my rock now hehe

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Radislav said:

At the autumn EUC contest 2017 in Moscow

I'll know that EUCs have finally made in the United States when we have EUC contests here :(

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kour said:

not tempted to rock this when you're riding?

boombox.jpg

Haha! :roflmao: I never wanted to rock one in the 80's let alone now (I was way too young to rock one in the 70's) also I haven't used cassettes in MANY years. I prefer to be stealthy and enjoy my music (mostly Lossless) to myself with decent head/earphones or my bone conduction headset while riding. :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, CaptainKBLS said:

More videos from China please...but better camera?  LOL

Seeing those three wheeled taxis and the Jollibee he rode by, I'm guessing that GT16 was being ridden in the Phillipines rather than China? :whistling:  Don't you watch "The Amazing Race?"

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Guessing by those three wheeled taxis and the Jollibee he rode by, I'm guessing that GT16 was being ridden in the Phillipines rather than China? :whistling:

Looks great where ever it is!  I love to see the videos from different countries.

• Like 1