THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

7 hours ago, Luiz said:

Now i am dreaming of going from Bruges to Amsterdan but my wheels are an 820 msuper v3 and an 820 acm . Gess i will need some extra batery  packs.

Watch the 5 part Ugo trip through France (to get his new Monster in Paris, I think).  It's an msuper V2 so same battery size (probably). Can be done with recharging.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, CaptainKBLS said:

Yes, I love those videos.  Thank you.

Seeing them makes me a little envious.  I know America is big but it's seems there's less love for anything but automobile.  A lot of the videos from Europe shows a lot of trails along the road.  I'm having difficulty just getting to the nearby mall.  I pretty much have to go a huge loop to get to it.

I still wouldn't live anywhere else tho!!!

Yeah, a lot of America was built entirely for cars.  Building bike lanes and even better walking options has been a trend for almost half a century, but it came from a starting point of almost nothing.  When I was a little kid, bike lanes were unusual and often in very specific and disconnected areas.  Trails were haphazard, unprotected, and often ill-maintained.  Public transportation was usually limited and unreliable.  We've come a long way, but it's still an extremely car-centric culture.  

1 hour ago, Bob Eisenman said:

My camera does 120 fps for slow motion at 30 fps so I thought I'd give it a try with my EUC. The video is several clockwise circles in slow motion.

@Bob Eisenman I tried to give you a reputation but am at my limit for the day.  Good to see you are riding again:)  Good camera work also!

Edited by steve454

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

Good to see you are riding again

I went about 25 miles today.

My Taco Bell to the apartment video was both boring and often blurry.

I just got back from 'the beach' a three mile ride to and another five and a half along mostly crowded Beach sidewalk.

I'm working on the return trip :along the beach sidewalk' video. Unlike California beaches in the LA area this local Beach suffers from red tide and , during summer holidays-weekends, crowds of pedestrians in key places.

The next time I'm at a public WiFi I'll try to post the beach video. 

28005.jpg

28003.jpg

This Beach does have good fireworks on the 4th launched from an off shore floating barge.

http://www.itemlive.com/celebrations/what-you-need-to-know-before-attending-the-lynnswampscott-fireworks/

.....he looked like he was doing fine when suddenly..... (Just kidding)?

• Upvote 1

Hi Hansolo.

Thank you very much for the information . I really enjoyed all the videos of this amazing adventure . Thanks again for sharing with us . Looking forward to see what will be your next challenge . :thumbup:

On 2.7.2017 at 8:59 PM, Hansolo said:

@meepmeepmayer I use the same helmet BACKLINE VISOR of Bollé

@LuizNetherland area, the bike trails are great

Thanks! Didn't think of ski helmets, but they might be good for EUCs (also aimed at primarily cushioning the first hard blow). Are these hotter than bike helmets or others? Netherlands path really looked nice, dunes, trails, bike paths, less boring straight roads.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

1 minute ago, steve454 said:

I noticed that also, all he wears is palm protecting gloves.  It was a great ride video.

Jason needs his palms to... :huh: ... uh....:blink1:.....

:pooping:

• Upvote 2