THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

Yeah, makes it look small.  In reality, it's a very large bike.  People thinks it's a motorcycle all the time.

People think it's a motorcycle ?

Guess they don't know what a motorcycle looks like. 

Just now, abinder3 said:

People think it's a motorcycle ?

Guess they don't know what a motorcycle looks like. 

Yeah, in real life, it's big.  The size of a motorcycle.  Also, when riding, the tires hum so it sounds like there is a motor.  It's usually kids and older people that think that.

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Here's my E-Bike.  I LOVE these.  It's definitely not as portable though. ;)

wEEz_bPzk-J9YT9f0QYTOlARG82dds4CMt9J_lFy1tzgxLWQ8W0eYl86Eq9rAfUFYH3TPYZymxtbASE3TzFBxWS7QjGKDsBQJwWT30iVPzVwtTGPX8c-4GtufNxTWJXZhHWBXXC0oZbqW4vJKm4uQG_m3QBUqoAhTEuaVVp5EUAV_q3x6cyEmLylHMdRIHdrAweizn4ySR4NH93rp8Td7wbYXpYnFD3ZNkjV9bFyUJnOLCN2YVt8E2VJeHB9BBBX37ENmi_ryQ1f6ukaXWtwtDkwUZ964p9DYZSszlM-wHFhKpGFjuo1kA1ee-mhsCsbxqzbB6vQViszNS3qzegmEiErOgO2a7yCQyaE9-lMT9dCE9T4CI3BFpYIKQCGYbz7PhCEvodXPwIZ5je1IDeDNt7MlE-3XdbS5SicGb76TQmErZW8p2ULjjBVBXhnRnrsodFbzWe2nbrzYRsLiiLj7sv-_pbB2DmTEJH3vAWmqtwZil0MHbYhQG8jRWkYUXaU__UDym23LA9YasiFTNe7KDfZuiG0pYX7RW23kaWIqMbbGiutNL930RPm1aTWtehqZ1POq7-HN5znh_O-lY6yIKJMzvp4EzT2rDq81qvsTb9rJGJ23PT8ZQ=w1299-h974-no

I can't see the image - permission problems?

50 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Ok, should show now.

Now I see it (I'm on a PC btw).  I think if I were to buy an e-bike yours is the type I would want. Looks like a tank (it could take on anything).

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Now I see it (I'm on a PC btw).  I think if I were to buy an e-bike yours is the type I would want. Looks like a tank (it could take on anything).

Yeah, I love these. It does take on any terrain. 

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

Ok, should show now.

Nope! I'm on an iPhone and just rebooted. I'll need to get out my PC.

Edited by Rehab1

12 hours ago, n2eus said:

A ride along Aliso Creek Bikeway on my Gotway MSuper V3.  Recorded with DJI Osmo.  Edited with Blackmagic Design Davinci Resolve 14.

Great video. Man, I wish I could be riding my MSuper right now. We should do a group ride down there soon.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Nope! I'm on an iPhone and just rebooted. I'll need to get out my PC.

The image disappeared again - I can't see it on my PC now. Where the hell did you host this @SuperSport :)

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

The image disappeared again - I can't see it on my PC now. Where the hell did you host this @SuperSport :)

It's the Russians! Keep your videos protected under lock and key Marty! We need your all of your documented evidence! ;)

• Upvote 2

I can't see it on iPhone either.  Some of these image hosts are a bit flakey.  I was using "Image Safe" for the longest time, and they crashed so a lot of my image links are broken.  :innocent1:  Maybe it's for the best with some of them :whistling: (gets rid of the evidence), but now I've switched to Pixady which seems to work for now.  I can't wait for John to sign up for the unlimited hosting plan!

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SuperSport said:

t5i2zd.jpg

That's better!  Sweet bike.  :dribble: That is such a compact motor.  Plus those fat tires are sick!   You must be a "Walking Dead" fan like me (minus the last season :rolleyes:).  You seem to have that sticker everywhere (pictures it tattoo'd on the wife's buttock) :lol:!

Marty, don't write off these E-bikes too quickly.  One day you might benefit from having one in addition to your EUC collection when you come to your senses and realize these EUCs are too dangerous for your health.  Until then ride on, ride on with the rest of us!  :w00t2:  We're all in a state of denial, but it's fun denial!

Edit: Tilt shift - it just blurs the top and bottom to make things look tiny.  Sometimes the aspect ratio is changed to make things taller.  Some cameras have a setting for this, or you can use an app.  It has something to do with how we see.  When we notice the top and bottom of an image is blurred the mind automatically thinks we are looking close up at something small.

Tilt_Shift_02.jpg

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Yeah, in real life, it's big.  The size of a motorcycle.  Also, when riding, the tires hum so it sounds like there is a motor.  It's usually kids and older people that think that.

I guess your idea of a motorcycle is different than mine. 

More like a motorbike maybe.  And yes, there is a difference between a motorbike and a motorcycle for those of us that also ride motorcycles. 

53 minutes ago, abinder3 said:

I guess your idea of a motorcycle is different than mine. 

More like a motorbike maybe.  And yes, there is a difference between a motorbike and a motorcycle for those of us that also ride motorcycles. 

I guess it's a moot point now as I just sold this bike about 30 mins ago.  2 of the three people that came to look at it said it was too big for them and they both thought it was a motorcycle loaded in my pickup when they pulled up.  Third person (the one who bought it ) did not say that because he already bought the first one of these I sold last month.

For what it's worth, I am very familiar with the difference myself, as I've been riding "Motorcycles" since I was 5 years old.  I've personally owned over 35 motorcycles, everything from a Honda 50 (First Bike) to Full Dresser Harley's, Sport Bikes, Dirt Bikes, Trials Bikes (similar to this bicycle) and everything in between.

But thank you for the clarification. ;) 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

That's better!  Sweet bike.  :dribble: That is such a compact motor.  Plus those fat tires are sick!   You must be a "Walking Dead" fan like me (minus the last season :rolleyes:).  You seem to have that sticker everywhere (pictures it tattoo'd on the wife's buttock) :lol:!

Marty, don't write off these E-bikes too quickly.  One day you might benefit from having one in addition to your EUC collection when you come to your senses and realize these EUCs are too dangerous for your health.  Until then ride on, ride on with the rest of us!  :w00t2:  We're all in a state of denial, but it's fun denial!

Edit: Tilt shift - it just blurs the top and bottom to make things look tiny.  Sometimes the aspect ratio is changed to make things taller.  Some cameras have a setting for this, or you can use an app.  It has something to do with how we see.  When we notice the top and bottom of an image is blurred the mind automatically thinks we are looking close up at something small.

Tilt_Shift_02.jpg

Are those toys or full size real things?  I think it is an excellent diorama.  Not sure what diorama means, but think it means realistic representation.

10 hours ago, SuperSport said:

t5i2zd.jpg

Those are cool, looks like a fun bike.  Has disc brakes front and rear, how fast did it go and what was the range and charge times?  What did it cost new?  So you had a Honda 50, must have been one of the early Hondas in the US.  One family on my street in the 70's had two Wards 125's, Montgomery Wards imported them from Japan, I think, and one lucky kid had a Honda SL90.  It was so good looking.  Just noticed all the locks on the fence, what's the story?

Edited by steve454

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You must be a "Walking Dead" fan like me (minus the last season :rolleyes:).  You seem to have that sticker everywhere

I'm thinking that with his camera skills, he probably was working on the set in some way;)

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, steve454 said:

Those are cool, looks like a fun bike.  Has disc brakes front and rear, how fast did it go and what was the range and charge times?  What did it cost new?  So you had a Honda 50, must have been one of the early Hondas in the US.  One family on my street in the 70's had two Wards 125's, Montgomery Wards imported them from Japan, I think, and one lucky kid had a Honda SL90.  It was so good looking.  Just noticed all the locks on the fence, what's the story?

The Sondors does 20mph stock. 20 mile throttle only range and 50 or so if you pedal a lot. 4 hours charge time.

Yes, years ago, the Honda Trail 50.  That was in 1971.  Also had the Trail 70 years later when I was a teen (tipped over in a field and caught fire.  Burned 2 acres).

I had the 1968 Montgomery Wards Riverside also.  Made by Benelli.  I bought it when my daughter was born and kept it in storage for her.  I helped her sell it just a couple years ago and it was still pristine.  Here is her bike in storage (notice the serial number, #76), had 1100 miles on it.  Only rode it monthly around block:

oqx5wg.jpg

jqqj3o.jpg

4lobwj.jpg

Edited by SuperSport
  • Upvote 3