THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

36 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

@jrkline Ah, I see you are with them~ 

Then I'll say, both the GT16 and Monster are terrible climbers and the only wheel that can ever have the honor to grace a hill is the almighty ACM, all hail ACM!!!

Ve have vays of making you talk!:o

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Jeez, when on earth did I ever say the Monster is faster uphill than an ACM, let alone mention the ACM?

Sometimes I wonder if people just read what they want to see on these forums.

Apparently, all those times I thought I was climbing uphill on my Monster, I was standing still *smh

Seriously?  Why are you quoting me?

Where did I ever say that you said the Monster was faster up the hill ?????

It's so funny because you stated "I wonder if people just read what they want to see on these forums".  You just did that !!!!

Again, where did I ever say that you said the Monster was faster up the hill ???

32 minutes ago, Michael Vu said:

Ran into a guy who did some filming for a band that has a good following. Apparently a few of the guys in the band love their Airwheels. Here's the guitarist showing his stuff. It starts at 4:42.

"He bought his first wheel at 16"  :D

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

But the Monster 'goes' up hills whereas the ACM zooms up hills.

11 hours ago, abinder3 said:

I can definitely vouch for that. 

I guess you weren't vouching for that then? :D

It's okay, I promise not to "gain [any more] momentum" going up hills on my Monster again and possibly anger the Almighty ACM~ 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

Ran into a guy who did some filming for a band that has a good following. Apparently a few of the guys in the band love their Airwheels. Here's the guitarist showing his stuff. It starts at 4:42.

Cool Video! I like his guitar wrist guards!:P

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

"He bought his first wheel at 16"  :D

When he was 1 or 2 he remembers that he felt a passion to be totally extreme at everything.  Nice. ;)

There, there, it's okay mom... er dad... it's okay.  Let it all out.  That's good, that's good.  A good smilie cry can be cathartic.  I think it's time for a group hug in the healing circle with Homeopathic Hedgehog Therapy!  Or maybe some make-up sex!  :w00t2:  Ah .... just ignore that last sentence.  Some images you just can't unthink!  :barf:  Nothing that a little music couldn't help...

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

Hey @Michael Vu peace to you brother but I must be on acid! This guy (in the vid) really shouldn't say sh*t like that in an interview...or any place else for that matter. Just not cool bro. "I was extreme at 2 1/2 years old" "I mastered the skateboard" Guh?? "I am a pro Airwheel Rider" "I'll become an EU world champion" "I am the best rider in the U.S.". Out.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

"I am a pro Airwheel Rider"

He's not bad, though.  Give him a couple more years and he might be pretty good.  Way better than me right now:P  It was funny how he was making those ridiculous statements about being the best Airwheel rider, it was pretty funny though.  

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, dpong said:

When he was 1 or 2 he remembers that he felt a passion to be totally extreme at everything.  Nice. ;)

Yeah, me too!  And then I learned to tie my shoe..:w00t2:  It kept coming undone.  I forgot the soft knot for awhile, then I remembered:huh:

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 1